MISCO/Minneapolis Speaker Company, Inc. MISCO) warrants its consumer products against defects in materials and workmanship when purchased from MISCO. This warranty is extended only to the retail original end-use purchaser or the person receiving the product as a gift and shall not be extended to any other person or entity or the warranty is valid from the date of retail purchase in the United States.
Select Limited Warranty Statement Below.
Limited Warranty: All new consumer products in the catalog, unless otherwise noted in their description, are warranted to the original consumer owner (end-user) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the length of each product lines warranty, from the date of shipment. No purchase order or verbal advice shall alter this. Warranties are shown on each product detail page at misco.qapreview.com.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE DUE TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS OR IMPROPER USE OF PRODUCTS.
If a Warranty Claim Meets Limited Warranty Conditions
MISCO will, at its discretion and subject to availability, either replace, repair, or exchange any product we have sold with a defect in materials or workmanship or issue a full credit for the purchase price plus applicable tax, providing that the return of such product to MISCO is properly packaged and shipping prepaid, with a copy of your invoice and an explanation of defective. Defective materials returned for refund or replacement require an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number, prior to shipment to MISCO. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA number.
All defective returns are evaluated upon receipt. We do not refund products deemed defective as a result of mishandling or misuse.
Placing an Order
Please mail orders to MISCO/Minneapolis Speaker Company Attn: Customer Service, 2637 32nd Avenue S, Minneapolis, MN 55406-1641.
• Sales/Customer Service/Support: 7:00am-4:30pm CST Monday-Thursday and 7:00am-2:30pm CST on Friday. Call toll free at 1-800-276-9955 or our local phone number 612-825-1010.
Email email@example.com for large quantity pricing or commercial sales.
The prices listed on this website are FOB Minneapolis, MN payable in US Dollars.
All quantity price breaks apply per individual part number only. Different parts cannot be mixed for lower prices.
Due to market fluctuations and the possibility of errors, MISCO is not obligated to honor inaccurate pricing. To confirm pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept the following forms of payment:
− American Express
We are required by law to collect state sales tax for all orders made within the United States. If you wish to apply for tax exempt status, please contact email@example.com to place your order andprovide a copy of your tax-exempt certificate with your order.
We make every attempt to have all products on the shelf and ready to ship. When you order an item for which we do not have available stock, we will ship any in-stock parts and backorder the remaining items. Multiple backordered items will ship together. There are no additional shipping charges for backorders. If backordered items cannot be shipped within 60 days of the original order, we will cancelthe back order and notify you.
Orders submitted via the internet are downloaded quickly to allocate inventory for you. While we make every attempt to maintain deep inventory levels to avoid backorders, items shown in stock at the time you place your web order may become allocated by orders taken previous to yours.
Since we cannot change an order once you submit it, please contact 1-800-276-9955 to check the
status of your order and request the following options:
• Void Order: If your order has not been invoiced, we will cancel/void the order so that you can submit a new, revised order. Please allow 3-7 days for the original credit card authorization to drop off.
• Refuse Shipment: If your order has shipped, you may refuse the shipment. We will process a merchandise refund once the refused shipment arrives to our facility. Please note that because we are charged shipping for the refused shipment, those charges are deducted from the refund.
SHIP-TO ADDRESS CHANGES
The following UPS Packaging Interception Services are available (but not guaranteed) for orders with a “shipped” status:
• Redirect/Change Ship-to Address: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a redirect.
To protect against theft of your shipment, UPS will accept redirect instructions from MISCO only. Fee $15.00 per box.
• Reschedule Delivery Date: You may contact your local UPS facility or sign in to your UPS My Choice account to provide instructions for delivery date reschedule. No fee.
• Will Call: Hold package at UPS hub for customer pick-up. No fee.
• Return to sender (MISCO): Return shipping charges billed to us by the carrier for the returned package are deducted from the merchandise refund.
We ship orders Monday through Friday from our warehouse in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Most orders
will ship the day after they are received, provided parts are in stock and the order is received before 4:00pm CST. Please see our shipping rates and policies. Please note that MISCO selects the carrier and service level for Economy shipping. Final delivery may be made in 5-10 days via UPS. If you wish to guarantee a faster service, you may upgrade to UPS ground or UPS Air options and pay applicable shipping charges.
Within moments of placing your phone or internet order, we will email you a notification confirming receipt of your order. Once the order is reviewed and accepted by our team, payment will be collected.
When the order ships, we will email again with your tracking number and order details.
Every shipment contains a Packing Slip which itemizes the part numbers and quantities that have shipped.
Orders placed online while signed in to your MISCO account are viewable in your order history.
You may track your order at our site or elect to visit the carrier’s site. Allow up to 24 hours after the shipment for tracking information to be available.
If you purchase an item from MISCO and decide that the part does not suit your application or just simply isn’t for you, simply return the item to us in new, pristine condition within 30 days of the purchase date and we will promptly issue you a refund.
Please read the Merchandise Returns Terms and Conditions below before returning products. Restocking fees (up to 30%) or denied returns may apply when conditions are not met.
MERCHANDISE RETURNS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Merchandise returns (for any reason) require a Return Material Authorization (RMA number). Email email@example.com or call 800-276-9955 to request an RMA number. You must write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the outer carton.
Refunds will be issued using the original method of payment.
Return all accessories, manuals/instructions, warranty cards, manufacturer packaging (including factory box, foam, fillers, and padding), hardware (grills, screws, etc.), and printed materials. Return the items postage-paid via ground or parcel post. Package the product to protect it from damage on route to MISCO. We recommend that you insure the package for the value of the product. In the event the returned package is damaged in route to MISCO due to insufficient packaging, you may file a claim with the carrier. Insufficient packaging may be cause for some carriers to deny damage claims.
Most returns are processed in 3-4 business days after receipt. Please note that some returns may require extended processing days for technical evaluation, peak times, etc.
Send returns, with the RMA number on the outside of the box and the RMA form on the inside of the box,
2637 32nd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55406-1641
Contact our customer service group at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of our RMA form and to request an RMA number.
• Assembled Kits: Our 30-day return policy applies to kits only. Once has been started or completed, kits are deemed used and are non-returnable for refund or exchange. This does not limit the warranty policy on any kit component.
• Products with visible signs of use such as mounting marks, scratches, solder, sealing caulk, dirt, sawdust or other debris/residue or extreme odors such as cigarette smoke.
• Speakers with a burned voice coil are not returnable for exchange, repair, refund, or credit as this is not covered by its warranty. Distinct burn odor and/or discolored/black spider around base of cone are characteristic of a burned voice coil. While we do not accept returns of speakers with burned voice coils, they may be returned (postage pre-paid) for evaluation. Email email@example.com to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. We will return the item (at the customer’s expense) or destroy/discard after 60 days.
• Products in the MISCO OEM Product Line.
We make every attempt to have all products on the shelf and ready to ship. Orders submitted via the Internet downloaded quickly to allocate inventory for you. While we make every attempt to maintain deep inventory levels to avoid backorders, items shown in stock at the time you place your web order may become allocated by orders taken before yours.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will ship any in-stock parts and backorder the remaining items. Multiple backordered items will ship together. There are no additional shipping charges for backorders. If back ordered items cannot be shipped within 90 days of the original order, we will cancel the backorder and notify you.
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in the United States. Any online orders with delivery outside the United States are not available at this time.
If you are a customer outside the United States and you wish to place an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information and we will process your order.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is shipped. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will make every effort to fulfill your order within 2 business days of the date of your order. Business days Monday to Friday, except holidays.
Please note: we do not ship on Saturday or Sunday.
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
If applicable, you can provide special delivery instructions for the carrier on the page of our website. Or you can contact email@example.com. Please reference your order number when contacting our service team.
Shipping costs are based on the total weight of your order and the delivery method selected. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for very large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
Sales tax is calculated according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
Inspect your shipment thoroughly upon receipt and report any damage or errors within 5 days of
receipt of package.
• Damaged Merchandise: Carriers will not permit claims after 5 days. Email images of product damages, manufacturer box, outer shipping carton, and shipping label to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will file a Damage Inspection Claim which results in a carrier follow-up to inspect your package. The Carrier requires the recipient to retain all boxes, labels, and packaging materials until the claim has been approved. We will proceed with a replacement shipment once the carrier notifies us of claim approval.
Errors: Maintain a copy of the packing slip and shipping cartons while we correct the error. Contact email@example.com with the necessary information to process.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-276-9955.